- 6-38GHz frequency bands available
- Fully synthesized design
- 3.5-56MHz RF channel bandwidths
- Supports QPSK and 16 to 1024 QAM
- Standard and high power options
- High MTBF, greater than 92.000 hours
- Software controlled ODU functions
- Designed to meet FCC, ETSI and CE safety and emission standards
- Supports popular ITU-R standards and frequency recommendations
- Software configurable microcontroller for ODU monitor and control settings
- Low noise figure, low phase noise and high linearity
- Compact and lightweight design
- Very high frequency stability +/-2.5 ppm
- Wide operating temperature range: -40°C to +65°C
Product DescriptionThe Advantage series are available in three different models to meet your specific ODU requirements.
Advantage PThe Advantage P model is designed to be a very effective ODU solution. The product is ideal for PDH applications utilizing modulation schemes; QPSK, and 16 to 32 QAM. Frequencies available from 6-38GHz, with RF channel bandwidths up to 30MHz. High standard transmit power level up to +27dBm for certain frequency bands.
Advantage SPThe Advantage SP model uses highly advanced ODU technology. The product is designed for PDH, SDH and wireless broadband applications, utilizing modulation schemes; QPSK, and 16 to 256QAM, frequencies available from 6-26GHz, and RF channel bandwidths up to 56MHz. High standard transmit power levels with up to +27dBm for certain frequency bands.
Advantage SP+The Advantage SP+ model uses the same highly advanced ODU technology as the Wavelab SP, plus an extended performance capability. Extended transmit power levels up to +30dBm for certain frequency bands.
- Advantage SP and SP+ series ODUs have up to 30 MHz RF channel bandwidth on standard models. Both are available in wideband option; programmable channel BW filtering.
- Fine synthesizer step option; 125KHz step size available on some models.