Comba Telecom is seeking an Assistant Product Manager to assist with managing the entire Public Safety product line. This position offers the opportunity to grasp the wireless communication technologies, stay abreastof wireless industry trends, dealing with business and technical challenges involving the products, team working experiences with various departments.
- Assist with management of current products
- Providing product support to address performance issues and resolve complaints
- Technical support relating to all documentation – user manuals, specification sheets, installation guides, technical service bulletins, etc.
- Initiate and manage product software and hardware updates, and product enhancements
- Assist in new product development projects, work with various departments to ensure
- New product development and delivery schedules
- New product deliverables including documentations, prototype tests, certifications.
- Actively collect information of industry standards and product requirements from customers and other internal teams; regularly conduct assessment of competitors and competitive products.
- Participate in defining and driving new product specification and features.
- Participate in defining and driving short-term and long-term product roadmaps.
- Minimum BS in RF communications, or Electrical Engineering, or related major
- Knowledges of wireless telecommunication solutions including Bi-directional amplifiers, fiber distributed antenna systems, and other in-building wireless coverage solutions
- Strong backgrounds in RF technologies and related Electronics / Engineering
- Highly Motivated and a strong self-starting attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Knowledge of Public Safety Industry and product solutions is highly preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft suite – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project (or equivalent project management software)
- Ability to provide flexibility in working hours – periodic conference calls with Comba R&D in China during North America evenings
Please quote our reference number (OLM/NA) on your email subject.
Comba Telecom is an Equal Opportunity Employer.